GLOBAL HEAD OF SALES
New York City,NY
About this job
- Advertising Technology
We are currently on the hunt for an ambitious and passionate Global Head of Sales to join our Team on the East Coast US or Canada.
Oppizi is the first major multi-channel player in offline performance-marketing. We’ve built a technology which enables tracking, scaling and optimisation of flyering campaigns. We offer 3 channels, Hand-to-hand (in people’s hand), Door-to-Door (in people’s mailbox or on their cars), Direct Mail (in people’s mailbox via national post service). We operate in 10 countries, the main ones being Australia, New Zealand, France, UK, US, and Canada. We are very privileged to work with flagship accounts like Uber, UberEats, DoorDash, Getaround, DiDi, Deliveroo and many others.
The Global Head of Sales, is responsible for the strategy, execution, and overall success of the sales team globally. As the Global Head of Sales, you will coach your team throughout all phases of the sales funnel from prospecting to contract negotiations and closing. You will help your team become experts at uncovering and understanding customer needs and providing the right Oppizi solution to meet those needs. You will ensure your team is focused on the right activities and aligned with the right strategy, setting everyone up to exceed their sales target.
The Global Head of Sales role demands an outstanding combination of team management/development, sales strategy, and Marketing expertise. In addition, crafting alignment across teams (e.g. Account Management, Marketing) and fully understanding all levers that drive performance will be critical to the success of this individual and sales team as a whole.
- Build and lead a successful sales team responsible for exceeding acquisition and revenue targets.
- Build a repeatable and scaled sales program responsible for exceeding critical metrics from an activity, acquisition, and revenue standpoint.
- Own the sales process and work closely with the Oppizi leadership and cross-functional teams (partnering with Account Management, Product, Marketing) to ensure the best possible customer and patient experience.
- Clearly communicate progress on a weekly, monthly, or at whatever cadence is required to key-stakeholders.
- Collaborate closely with sales operations to analyze results, find opportunities to improve systems, processes, and programs, and ultimately drive positive change.
- Set and monitor OKRs achievements for the global sales team
- 5+ years of proven experience leading sales teams, ideally B2B sales.
- A minimum of 1/2 year of marketing-related sales experience
- Strong CRM and data/reporting management skills (preferably Hubspot)
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit/experience with a strong growth mindset
- You are adaptable and comfortable with a fast-paced environment
- You are an active relationship builder who can collaborate with internal and external teams to consistently improve processes and communication workflows
- Location: preferably East Coast US/CA, Global Head of Sales will mainly interact with Australian European time zones. Remote work is in our company DNA.
- Competitive remuneration and commission
- Generous stock option plans
- Health benefits included
- Work in a very successful bootstrapped company, no investors yet
- Great culture, human centered (97% employee retention rate in 2020 - COVID!) & 17 nationalities
- Work directly with the company Founder-CEO and very smart executives
- Flexible PTO
- Laptop provided
- Remote work accepted (East Coast US/CA)
Apply to Oppizi
GLOBAL HEAD OF SALES
Ask a Question
Life at oppizi
Technology powering the offline marketing.
oppizi is a disruptive offline marketing startup specialised in customer acquisition for online pure players. We work with high-value clients like Amazon, Uber, UberEats, DoorDash, THE ICONIC, DiDi, Getaround, ClassPass Marley Spoon, and many others.
We support online businesses in all the major cities in Australia, New Zealand, the UK, Belgium, the US, Switzerland, and France. Oppizi is only at the very beginning of its journey and will continue expanding internationally.
The team is composed of 65+ hard working employees over Australia, New Zealand, London and Paris and New York City.
From top business schools to pure operations and going through creative backgrounds, our team is a good mix of great individuality and different cultures, which allows diversity in our business approach and problem solving. 32% of our employees are minorities and 43% are women.