B2B – Growth Marketing Manager
London - WFH possible
About this job
- Big Data
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will have the full funnel ownership, from lead creation to deal closing. You will have a high-stake & high-impact position. Your role is key to understand and grow the European markets.
- Generate demand on the US/UK/FR/BE/IT markets
- Ensure cost-efficiency of demand generation.
- Feed the Sales team with market insights on what messages work/don’t work.
- Monitor your budget and the performance of every step of your sales funnel.
- Manage existing channels and explore new ones alongside Sales and Management teams.
- Create and optimize qualification & nurturing campaigns
- Create and optimize reactivation campaigns on our existing lead and customer bases.
- Identify new channels to generate more leads at the best rates.
- Generate leads through webinars
- Important: the position can be located in Paris or in London
- From 2 to 4 years of experience
- Capable of producing native-level English ad copy
- Data-driven: you start with numbers. You’re focused on performance. You’re able to autonomously monitor budgets and KPIs and report on these.
- Attention to details: you catch every spelling mistake on customer-facing content. You know how to launch a campaign on time without a glitch.
- Structured and analytical: you are able to investigate and conduct analysis to understand the performance and A/B tests.
- Very autonomous: you’re able to define and execute your own strategy. You request help from the right person when needed. You're comfortable with a changing work environment due to hyper growth context.
- Enthusiasm for and fit with our corporate culture
- Experience: you’ve ideally previously worked for a SaaS company.
The Ideal Candidate Has
- Previous experience in a new business/marketing role at high growth start up
- Shown initiative in driving projects forward and coming up with new ideas
- Be a natural people person
- Be confident in talking to journalists/clients
- Flexibility - we move fast
- Previous experience in writing & helping coordinate sales contents
- Remote work accepted
- Laptop provided
- $80K-$100K depending on experience
- Bootstrapped business, no investors
- Fast Growing Startup
- Dedicated developer to growth marketing
Apply to Oppizi
B2B - Growth Marketing Manager
Ask a Question
Life at oppizi
Technology powering the offline marketing.
oppizi is a disruptive offline marketing startup specialised in customer acquisition for online pure players. We work with high-value clients like Amazon, Uber, UberEats, DoorDash, THE ICONIC, DiDi, Getaround, ClassPass Marley Spoon, and many others.
We support online businesses in all the major cities in Australia, New Zealand, the UK, Belgium, the US, Switzerland, and France. Oppizi is only at the very beginning of its journey and will continue expanding internationally.
The team is composed of 65+ hard working employees over Australia, New Zealand, London and Paris and New York City.
From top business schools to pure operations and going through creative backgrounds, our team is a good mix of great individuality and different cultures, which allows diversity in our business approach and problem solving. 32% of our employees are minorities and 43% are women.