HEAD OF BELGIUM | BRUSSELS
About this job
- Advertising Technology
- Business development
We are looking for an inspirational and passionate Head of Belgium who can lead our dynamic Operations and Sales in the country as we continue to focus on working together to deliver exceptional service to our clients.
Oppizi is an offline customer acquisition provider for online businesses in Australia, New Zealand, France, the UK and the USA. Oppizi converts offline buyers to online buyers via the distribution of flyers. We work with high value clients like Uber, UberEats, N26, Airtasker, FoodCheri, TaskRabbit, Getaround, and many others. We support online businesses in all the major cities Australia, New Zealand, the UK, France and are currently on the hunt for an ambitious and passionate Head of Belgium, based in Brussels.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The right candidate will be involved in all aspects of the business.
- Operations team management in Brussels & Antwerp (City Managers, Brand Ambassadors, Mystery shoppers): you will be very proactive to improve the marketing campaigns if needed. Be in charge of logistics and ensuring that the operations are running as smooth as possible.
- Data analysis: Analysing data from various clients in order to optimise an offline marketing campaign.
- Suppliers management: identify and manage our suppliers in Belgium (printing, payroll,...).
- Territory Expansion: New city openings (Ghent, Liege, Bruges,...)
Business Development/Sales/Account Management
- Build a database of prospects in BE via sales automation
- Prospect (cold calls and emails, meetings) for new business in Belgium
- Develop and expand product knowledge and sales skills
- Maintain and build business with existing customers
- 1-2 years Business Development/Sales experience: an impressive track record in lead generation and new business development at all levels of clients in both smaller and very large international companies. A track record of converting clients to new ways of thinking and breaking away from their status quo.
- Project Management skills: Decision making, organizational and time management skills. You will lead our Belgian team.
- Communication: Excellent writing and oral skills. Fluent French, Fluent English and good Dutch knowledge.
- Computer Skills: Advanced knowledge in Excel/Google Spreadsheet is a must
- Attitude: Dynamic, proactive, organised, problem solver & result-driven. Must be a team Player. Self motivation, with an ability to work effectively in a fast-paced team environment.
RATES & REMUNERATION
Depending on experience
WANT TO APPLY?
To apply for this exciting opportunity, send your resume and a cover letter to Nicolas: (email@example.com).
- Laptop provided
- Fast Growing Startup
- Excellent Team (30+) of motivated young people (average age 25yo)
- Office in the Financial District
Apply to Oppizi
HEAD OF BELGIUM | BRUSSELS
Ask a Question
Life at oppizi
Technology powering the offline marketing.
oppizi is a disruptive offline marketing startup specialised in customer acquisition for online pure players. We work with high-value clients like Amazon, Uber, UberEats, THE ICONIC, Airtasker, Marley Spoon, and many others.
We support online businesses in all the major cities in Australia, New Zealand, in the UK and France. Oppizi is only at the very beginning of its journey and will continue expanding internationally.
The team is composed of 60+ hard working employees over Australia, NZ, London and Paris.