Sales Manager – Oppizi New Zealand
Auckland Central, New Zealand
About this job
- Advertising Technology
- Big Data
- Business development
We are looking for a full-time Sales Manager, to join our Team in Auckland.
The right candidate will be first, involved in Sales and then -if successful- will be able to add more responsibilities to its role.
Account Management: The right candidate will be dealing with the biggest Tech companies existing, Uber, Amazon, Deliveroo, JustEat, Drivy, DiDi, Ola and many others.
Business Development: The right candidate will be prospecting clients in the NZ tech-scene.
- Developing Partnerships:
The right candidate will always be on the hunt of new partners, Universities, Youth Societies...
- 1-2 years Business Development/Sales experience: an impressive track record in lead generation and new business development at all levels of clients in both smaller and very large international companies. A track record of converting clients to new ways of thinking and breaking away from their status quo.
- Project Management skills: Decision making, organizational and time management skills.
- Communication: Excellent writing and oral skills. Fluent English is required, a second language is highly appreciated
- Computer Skills: Advanced knowledge in Excel/Google & PipeDrive is a must
- Attitude: Dynamic, proactive, organised, problem solver & result driven. Must be a team Player. Self-motivation, with an ability to work effectively in a fast-paced team environment.
- Auckland central based office, Great lifestyle
- $65 > $75K salary depending on the experience of the right candidate
- Commission on Sales
- Excellent Team (30+) of motivated young people (average age 25yo)
- 5min walk from Auckland Central Station
- Fast Growing Startup
- Bootstrapped business, no investors
- International business: Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, UK, Netherlands, Belgium and France
- Laptop provided
Apply to Oppizi
Sales Manager - Oppizi New Zealand
Ask a Question
Life at oppizi
Technology powering the offline marketing.
oppizi is a disruptive offline marketing startup specialised in customer acquisition for online pure players. We work with high-value clients like Amazon, Uber, UberEats, THE ICONIC, Airtasker, Marley Spoon, and many others.
We support online businesses in all the major cities in Australia, New Zealand, in the UK and France. Oppizi is only at the very beginning of its journey and will continue expanding internationally.
The team is composed of 30+ hard working employees over Australia, NZ, London and Paris.