Operations Manager Barcelona, Spain
About this job
- Advertising Technology
- Big Data
Oppizi is launching in Spain and we are seeking a full-time Operations Manager, to join our Team in Barcelona, Spain.
The right candidate will be involved in all aspects of the business. Very good opportunity for candidates with an Entrepreneurial mindset.
- Barcelona opening, Oppizi is launching in Barcelona in Spain, backed by one of the biggest Tech company. The right candidate will be launching the city.
- Recruitment, the right candidate will recruit City Managers and other relevant operational roles
- Team Management, the right candidate will be in charge of a team of City Managers and a fleet of several hundreds of Brand Ambassadors
- City openings, After the launch in Barcelona, Oppizi will be expanding within Spain and will be opening new cities, the right candidate will -from time to time- travel in the major Spanish cities.
- Reporting: the right candidate will be reporting directly to the GM Europe
- Account Management: The right candidate will be dealing with the biggest Tech companies existing, Uber, Amazon, Deliveroo, JustEat
- Business Development: The right candidate will be prospecting in the very dynamic Spanish tech-scene (network required).
- Developing Partnerships: The right candidate will always be on the hunt of new partners, Universities, Youth Societies
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 1-2 years in Operations Management: a solid background in Operations is mandatory to apply for this position
- Project Management skills: Decision making, organizational and time management skills.
- 1-2 years in Startup: will be highly appreciated
- 1-2 years Business Development/Sales experience: an impressive track record in lead generation and new business development at all levels of clients in both smaller and very large international companies. A track record of converting clients to new ways of thinking and breaking away from their status quo.
- Communication: Excellent Spanish writing and oral skills. Fluent English is required, a third language is highly appreciated
- Computer Skills: Advanced knowledge in Excel/Google Spreadsheet & PipeDrive is a must
- Attitude: Dynamic, proactive, organised, problem solver, self & result driven. Must be a team Player. Self-motivation, with an ability to work effectively in a fast-paced team environment.
- Barcelona based Office, Exceptional Lifestyle
- Salary €30K > 40K
- Excellent Team (30+) of motivated people (avg age 25)
- Startup environment: very dynamic co-working space as an office
- Bootstrapped business, no investors
- Fast Growing Startup
- Laptop provided
Apply to Oppizi
Operations Manager Barcelona, Spain
Ask a Question
Life at oppizi
Technology powering the offline marketing.
Oppizi is a startup disrupting the Marketing Industry and the Print industry. We are specialised in customer acquisition via the distribution of flyers. We work with global clients like Amazon, Uber, UberEats, THE ICONIC, Airtasker, Marley Spoon, and many others.
We are bootstrapped and very proud of it 😁
We distribute flyers for our clients in the major cities in Australia, New Zealand, UK, France, Italy, Spain and very soon in the US.
Oppizi is only at the very beginning of its journey and will continue expanding internationally.
The team is composed of 40+ hard-working individuals spread out in Australia, New Zealand, UK, France, Italy, Spain and in the US. Perfectly mixed our dynamic Team reflects the values of the company, hard-work, trust and team-play.
We can’t wait to meet you!