Sales Manager UK – London
About this job
- Advertising Technology
- Business development
We are looking for a full-time Sales Manager, to join our Team in London, UK.
The right candidate will be first, involved in Sales and then -if successful- will be able to add more responsibilities to its role.
Account Management: The right candidate will be dealing with the biggest Tech companies existing, Uber, Amazon, Deliveroo, JustEat, Drivy, DiDi, Ola Cabs and many others.
Business Development: The right candidate will be prospecting clients in a very dynamic UK tech-scene.
- Developing Partnerships:
The right candidate will always be on the hunt of new partners, Universities, Youth Societies...
- 1-2 years Business Development/Sales experience: an impressive track record in lead generation and new business development at all levels of clients in both smaller and very large international companies. A track record of converting clients to new ways of thinking and breaking away from their status quo.
- Project Management skills: Decision making, organizational and time management skills.
- Communication: Excellent writing and oral skills. Fluent English is required, a second language is highly appreciated
- Computer Skills: Advanced knowledge in Excel/Google & PipeDrive is a must
- Attitude: Dynamic, proactive, organised, problem solver & result driven. Must be a team Player. Self-motivation, with an ability to work effectively in a fast-paced team environment.
- London Based business, Great lifestyle
- Salary £35K > £45K depending on experience
- Commission on Sales
- Excellent Team (30+) of motivated people (avg age 25)
- 5min walk from Angel Station
- Startup environment: very dynamic co-working space as an office
- Bootstrapped business, no investors
- Laptop provided
- Fast Growing Startup
- International business: Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, UK, Netherlands, Belgium and France
Apply to Oppizi
Sales Manager UK - London
Ask a Question
Life at oppizi
Technology powering the offline marketing.
oppizi is a disruptive offline marketing startup specialised in customer acquisition for online pure players. We work with high-value clients like Amazon, Uber, UberEats, THE ICONIC, Airtasker, Marley Spoon, and many others.
We support online businesses in all the major cities in Australia, New Zealand, in the UK and France. Oppizi is only at the very beginning of its journey and will continue expanding internationally.
The team is composed of 30+ hard working employees over Australia, NZ, London and Paris.